A brief interview guides us towards the right intervention type for your loved one
With the answers we can begin to tailor the intervention, for each one is unique. The following is a list of questions that we ask families that help us determine the intervention that we are going to conduct:
- Are they abusing drugs, alcohol, or both?
- Which drugs are they using?
- Are they a binge user or a daily user?
- How old is your loved one and how long have they been using/drinking?
- Do they have any prior history of treatment
- What is their recent employment history
- Are they married? Any children?
- What are their interests or hobbies?
- Do they have a history of violence?
- Are they currently taking any psychiatric medication?
- Any prior psychiatric diagnosis?
Does it matter what they are addicted to?
Intervention Services uses 3 primary types of interventions:
- Crisis Interventions
- Recovery Interventions
- Closure Interventions
In addition to these 3 primary types, we must also take into consideration that there are different approaches when different drugs or addictions are involved. Although not a complete list, the following is a list of the different types of interventions specific to a particular drug or addiction that we have worked with.
- Crisis Intervention Service
- Drug and Alcohol Intervention
- Drug Abuse Intervention
- Process Addiction Interventions
- Mental Health Interventions
- Anxiety Intervention
- Bipolar Disorder Intervention
- Dual Diagnosis Interventions
- Failure to Advance
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Intervention
- OCD Intervention
- Panic Disorder Intervention
- PTSD Intervention
- Psychiatric Medication Interventions
- Self Inflicted Violence Intervention (SIV)
- Borderline Intervention (Personality Disorder)
- Eating Disorders Interventions
- Executive Intervention
- Life Interventions
- Faith Based Interventions
- Substance Abuse Intervention
- Age Specific Interventions