Intervention Services Inc. is looking to bring on a Graphic Designer/Writer. Position is part-time with possibility to go full time. This position is great for students or parents that need a flexible schedule. Pay is determined by experience.
- Work alongside CTO to continue to produce new product materials for a growing industry
- Conceptualize and execute detailed layouts for promotional materials
- Create design elements that engage for digital, social media
- Perform website updates and participate in redesign
- Update blogs with own writings or content produced from Text Broker
- Creative! Must be able to self start with little input and have creative ideas to help with online conversions.
- Strong design skills with complete knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign WordPress, HTML and CSS.
- Solid understanding of fundamental visual design disciplines (typography, iconography, color, composition, and layout)
- Some knowledge of basic desktop and mobile website design
- Must possess strong motivational skills
- Must have a keen eye for design and details
- Must be able to follow basic instructions and communicate clearly
- Portfolio demonstrating solid design sensibility required
- Must be able to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles, including usability
- Flexible and able to respond to direction changes with ease
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Solid understanding of print production process is a plus
- Proven A/B Testing results
- Understanding of Internet Marketing and how to cater to demographics
- Ability to create great content
- If you are or have been in treatment for addiction is a big plus.
Please email email@example.com with resume and portfolio information.