Struggling with a loved one’s addiction can cause much stress on a family and friends. Some frequently asked addiction questions and answers can help put your mind at ease.
Before an intervention
- Why some people quit using drugs or alcohol
- Why people enter into treatment.
- What does it take for someone to enter into recovery?
- Why can’t we just intervene ourselves?
- How do I know if my loved one is really a drug addict or alcoholic?
After the intervention
- What do I do when my loved oneÂ is in treatment?
- What if they want to leave treatment?
- What if my loved one relapses after treatment?