“By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.” -Benjamin Franklin
Every drug addict or alcoholic eventually stops using drugs. Many find their way into recovery. Too many others find their way into hospitals, jails, or worst of all, morgues.
Stop worrying about how to plan an intervention
We have developed an intervention process that works. Fortunately for you, we have already made all of the mistakes in our own lives, with our own loved ones. We have tried to combat addiction from every angle and found that nothing worked as well as taking the time to develop a well thought out plan.
Let us handle the intervention planning
- An intervention is not a process that can be entered into without proper intervention planning. Too often we hear from families that tried to do their “own intervention,” only to find out that the situation got worse than ever because of it. Proper planning of an intervention leads to a successful intervention. But, as Benjamin Franklin once reminded us: “by failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.”
- Our intervention coordinators have years of personal and professional experience in the field of addiction treatment and intervention. They will guide you through the beginning stages of the planning process and also the continuum of care. They will help you to answer the difficult questions and make the difficult decisions.
- Once the intervention specialist arrives you will be filled with a sense of relief and confidence as they guide you through the process, step by step. Their years of experience and training will help to prepare everyone for the challenging emotional process ahead.
- Each member of the intervention team will receive a copy of our workbook and manual. We have set down guidelines and planning basics. The interventionist will use those guidelines to tailor fit a plan specific to each family.
- There are very few situations that we have not come across before. Should you have any worries, fears, or doubts, please do not hesitate to contact us with them. We would be happy to share our experience with you in a free consultation.