Information on Drugs, Alcohol and, Interventions in Georgia
We have helped many families in Georgia hold successful interventions because the state is constantly threatened by a number of illicit drugs being distributed, abused, and produced. Drugs on all levels can be seen throughout the state; however, the metropolis areas (such as Atlanta) are where a majority of the state’s drug problems are. There are many drugs that plague the state but crack/cocaine is the primary threat in Georgia. Cocaine is linked to a high percentage of the state’s crime. It is available in most areas and is transported through Georgia to the other southern states.
We provide intervention services in these cities in Georgia and their surrounding areas:
Georgia Drug Facts:
- The most common drugs found in Georgia are: Heroin, Marijuana, Cocaine, MDMA, Opiates, and Methamphetamine.
- Marijuana is the most available drug in the state but does not pose a major threat when compared to other drugs such as heroin and cocaine.
- A majority of Georgia’s marijuana is imported from Mexico.
- Methamphetamine is rising in popularity with healthcare professionals within the state.
- Heroin is a large threat throughout Georgia, especially in the metropolitan area of Atlanta.
- Atlanta also has become a central location for drug transportation and distribution in the Georgia region.
Why Choose Intervention Services USA for Drug or Alcohol Interventions?
As a company founded by a family that has gone through and survived the struggles of drug addiction, we strive on not only helping the addict but the family as well. We have taken our experiences, turned them into our passion, and created Intervention Services USA in order to help families just like yours every day. Our interventionists take the time to train the family on drug addiction and build a support system for their loved one. As a result, Intervention Services USA has become the largest intervention service provider in North America. We are able to successfully deliver around 400 interventions per year with a 95% success rate.
Call now to speak to one of our trained coordinators to begin a tailored path of recovery for your loved one.