When looking for an Alaska interventionist as well as creating a successful treatment plan, it is crucial to know and understand how different drugs effect every state. Heroin has become a popular drug in the state, and all across the country, because it is cheap and effective. However, heroin has a huge overdose rate (which is also being seen nationwide). Alcohol also takes its toll on the northern state. Alaska’s alcohol consumption rate and binge drinking rate are through the roof.
Alaska is an isolated state and due to it being such, it makes drug-trafficking very easy. Also due to isolation, depression and suicide rates is one of the highest in the United States. This is why a professional interventionist is needed for substance abuse cases in states such as Alaska. Our trained professional interventionists are here to help your family reach its overall goal: to help your loved one get sober and on the road to a substance-free life.
Alaska Drug Facts:
- Popular drugs in the state of Alaska are: Heroin, OxyContin/Oxycodone, and Marijuana.
- Other drugs that are prevalent in the state are: Prescription Drugs, Synthetic Cannabinoids, and Cocaine.
- The alcohol consumption rate in Alaska is double the national average.
- Alaska also has one of the highest binge drinking rates in the United States with a rate of 30%.
- According to the 2015 Alaska Annual Drug Report, marijuana charges/arrest went down from 49%-28%; however, heroin, meth, and alcohol charges/arrests went up significantly.
Why Choose Intervention Services?
As a company founded by a family who has struggled with substance abuse, we know what it is like to have drugs and alcohol destroy strong family bonds. Intervention Services, Inc. was founded on our passion for helping families just like yours daily. In fact, we are the largest professional intervention company nationwide and deliver around 400 interventions per year. We have the resources you need in order to give you the best professional intervention possible with a high success rate. Call now to speak to one of our qualified interventionist and treatment placement specialists to get the help your family truly deserves.