Before beginning the intervention process and in order to create a successful plan for recovery, a family must understand how drugs and alcohol affect each state. Due to Arkansas being a southern state, it has very similar drug and alcohol abuse issues as the states around it. Arkansas is relatively close to Mexico, making marijuana the mainstay drug of abuse throughout the state. The state’s climate also allows marijuana cultivation to flourish.
We give addicts and their loved ones hope when they may not have any left. Due to us being in business for many years, we have the resources you need in order to give you the best intervention possible with a high success rate. Which is why we are the largest intervention service provider in North America, providing around 300-500 successful interventions per year.
Arkansas Drug Facts:
- Cocaine, marijuana, and methamphetamine are the most commonly used drugs throughout the state.
- Crack and powdered cocaine both pose an increasing threat to Arkansas.
- Due to the booming marijuana cultivation, it has become a prime distributor of marijuana to nearby states such as Mississippi and Texas.
- Drugs such as heroin, ecstasy, molly, and other “club drugs” have seen a significant rise.
- Alcoholism in the more rural areas of Arkansas has created serious health problems.
Why Choose Intervention Services for Your Loved One?
As a company founded by a family who has struggled with substance abuse, we know what it is like to have a major rift within the household that comes from drugs and alcohol. We have taken our experiences, turned them into our passion, and created Intervention Services Inc. in order to help families just like yours all over the nation.
The one mistake that many people when seeking an interventionist is choosing one in their state. Even though trying to cut intervention costs may seem like a good decision, overall, it is not the best choice when your loved one’s life is at risk. Our professional intervention and treatment coordinators are here 24/7 to talk to you and answer any question. Give us a call!