Information on Drugs, Alcohol, and Interventions in Colorado
When thinking about an interventionist to perform an alcohol intervention or drug intervention in Colorado, it is helpful to understand what substances affect the state most and how. Colorado has a major drug-trafficking issue that has ridden many areas of the state. In states such as Colorado, substance addiction resources can be limited. We are able to create a successful plan and find hope for families when it may seem lost. As a result of our passion for helping families every day, we are able to provide around 400 successful interventions per year.
Why Choose Intervention Services in Colorado?
As a company founded by a family who has struggled with substance abuse, we know what it is like to have a major rift within the household that comes from drugs and alcohol. We have taken our experiences, turned them into our passion, and created Intervention Services Inc. in order to help families just like yours every day.
Most families that seek out an intervention try to keep costs down by hiring an interventionist within their state. Cutting costs and going with a local therapist may seem like a good decision, but it is not. Our interventionists are here with one goal in mind: to get your loved one in treatment. Our interventionists will do everything in their power in order to reach this goal. Even after the intervention is over, our services are always here for you. We do not simply go away. Day or night, we are here for you.
Find Intervention Help for Addiction in Colorado
We provide drug and alcohol addiction intervention help for people and families all across Colorado, including Aurora, Boulder, Castle Rock, Colorado Springs, Denver, Durango, Lakewood, Pueblo and other areas around the state.
We have the resources you need in order to give you the best intervention possible with a high success rate. Call now to speak to one of our qualified substance abuse counselors and interventionist specialists and get the help your loved one truly deserves.
Colorado Drug Facts:
- Methamphetamine, cocaine, marijuana, and heroin are brought into the state by drug trafficking organizations which are then distributed throughout different areas of Colorado.
- Drug traffickers conceal the illicit drugs being shipped into the state in private and commercial vehicles traveling along U.S. highways.
- Drugs are also transported in Colorado by commercial aircraft and package delivery services.
- Since 2000, overdoses caused by prescription medicine quadrupled.
- From 2012 to 2016, heroin deaths have tripled and the usage of heroin in Colorado has increased by 27% from 2008 to 2016.